Our client is the world’s first real-time, SaaS based collaborative logistics platform. Their network solution enables 3PLs, Shippers, Brokers and Carriers to organize their supply chain to create a more efficient order to cash workflow. Their improved workflow transformation enables their customers to reduce Opex and improve profit; accelerate their revenue cycle; and differentiate their relationship with their customers & partners (create stickiness & reduce churn). Their solution can stand alone or extend existing legacy logistics systems, providing end-to-end visibility and one unified data set for all operations and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating workflows.
Job Type: Full-time
VP of Strategic Supply Chain Accounts - SaaS:
This role will be responsible for leading our client’s strategic relationship with one of their customers. The customer and our client have signed a long-term partnership agreement and the VP's role is to enable our client and their customer to monetize their strategic relationship. This role will be responsible for expanding new application software sales into their customer's company, selling into new business units of their customer and working closely with their customer's sales organization to co-sell our client’s solution into their customer's shipper network. This position will play a key role in identifying new business opportunities for the company’s software platform, maintaining strong business relationships with their customer, and supporting the company’s mission and accelerated growth plans by activating their customer's tenant network. This role will also be responsible for managing the complete sales cycle process, including C- level relationships, prospecting, tenant network sales calls, software demonstration, ROI business case development and closing of net new business.
- Grow and nurture our client’s C-level relationships with their customer.
- Develop relationships with their customers' sales team and consult on strategies to help their customer grow their market share.
- Develop strategies to grow their customers' revenue by understanding their business drivers and objectives and directing our client’s business and product direction for their customer.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the company’s product, creating innovative approaches to grow our client’s revenue share with their customer and new business units of their customer.
- Conduct sales meetings and software demonstrations to prospective shipper customers.
- Work closely with the customer to identify their shipper customers that we will convert to our client’s enterprise customers and lead the entire sales cycle.
- Through understanding of competing solution, be able to consult the benefits of our client and discuss pros and cons of various competing solutions.
- Proactively identify growth areas for our client including new products, solutions, revenue opportunities and network distribution strategies that can be effectively implemented at their customer's company and throughout the customer's network.
- Be the voice of the customer's satisfaction with our client.
- Support the customer tenant onboarding and advise on business and technical matters.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sales, marketing, or business management.
- 10 years of executive sales experience with a minimum of five years of industry experience.
- 3-5 of SaaS sales experience is preferred.
- Thrive in fast paced environment and desire to be part of a world class team.
- Individual with impeccable integrity, is highly competitive, intellectually curious, commands executive presence and is a positive and energetic individual.
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset with ability to identify and create new opportunities for growth and development.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving, relationship building, negotiation and consultation skills.
- Ability to perform at a high level with minimal management overhead.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics