Our client provides load visibility, predictive freight matching and trip planning solutions for the transportation industry. Their platform gives brokers accurate, real-time data optimally matching freight with trucks and allowing them to track loads from the beginning of trip to end. Our client’s popular driver app, downloaded by over 750,000 drivers, provides automated, real-time shipment tracking to eliminate check calls.
Vice President of SaaS Sales: Our client is looking for a VP of Sales that is versed in sales and management with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals. As a VP of Sales, this role will be responsible for building the Company’s sales strategy, overseeing a motivated sales team, nurturing client relationships and ensuring that the clients are maximizing the usage of the platform. This role will be responsible for leading the sales lifecycle, from prospects to clients that are using the solution. The VP of Sales will serve as part of the leadership team and will be the key to driving the success of the business.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Build the sales strategy, from sales predictions, sales journey, geography expansion and resources requirements.
- Build sales strategies and execute them while defining KPI’s to measure results.
- Meet & exceed agreed upon company revenue targets.
- Per the sales strategy: recruit, onboard and train a highly focused sales team.
- Handle client engagement to ensure they are maximizing their potential on the platform.
- Serve as the client champion and provide continues feedback to the product team to enhance product adoption.
- Create sales tools, attend exhibitions and shows and represent the company.
- Represent company at conferences, speaking events and trade shows.
- Identify attractive channels to market, strategic partners, advertising and PR tactics.
- Sales and marketing strategy (deliver new products and services, client targets, deliverables).
- Responsible ensuring closing of the sale, setting timelines for implementation, and following up on the agreed timelines.
- Minimum 10+ years of B2B sales experience within Logistics, SaaS, Data, or Analytics industries.
- Exceptional proven sales success working directly in-person with customers, decision-makers and key stakeholders.
- Experience in selling software and related solutions, including transportation or logistics, content or other related technologies and services.
- Ability to effectively communicate the value of the product and create impactful sales tools.
- Proven leader that has successfully lead a sales team.
- Possesses a consultative approach to sales.
This position offers a competitive base salary.