Our client is a full service logistics provider comprised of three separate divisions; full service domestic transportation, which includes a wholly-owned fleet, International freight forwarding, and warehouse and fulfillment.
Transportation Brokerage Client Sales Executive:
A Transportation Brokerage Client Sales Executive will ensure the
profitable growth of their account base by increasing revenue with current clients and creating additional revenue streams from new customers; locally and nationwide. As a Client Sales Executive, your main responsibility is to aggressively uncover new business by engaging with clients across the US. You will also nurture existing relationships by offering solutions and solving problems to their diverse shipping needs.
- Build, maintain and manage a growing book of clients within the transportation brokerage industry.
- Effectively promote full suite of 3PL services to develop a growing customer base.
- Cultivate and grow business relationships with existing and prospective customers through a thoughtful and organized sales process by identifying full truckload, LTL, and all other freight opportunities.
- Utilize demonstrated expertise in sales, business development and sales leadership.
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure world class customer service on every shipment.
- Meet or exceed annual net revenue forecasts as determined by management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in high-intensity brokerage environment.
- In-depth knowledge of sales strategies in logistics, supply chain, transportation or similar field.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally, with the ability to present dynamic and complex business solutions in a board room environment.
- Must be proficient in using common PC-based management and analysis software.
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a high-energy sales environment.
- A desire to win individually, and as a team, in providing best-in-class client solutions.
- Strong negotiation skills – persuasive, aggressive, and confident.
- Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit, passionate, self-motivated.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Dependable automobile in presentable condition.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships