Our client is a $200mm leading edge logistics company, is grounded on a culture of solid core values that are “always forward thinking.” They focus on the safety of their team members, outstanding customer service and profitable growth. Their consistent growth each year is fueled by designing unique Logistics & Transportation solutions for their customers and providing flawless execution of those solutions. Their vision focuses their energy and resources to align their greatest treasure – their people.
Transportation Brokerage Account Manager:
The Transportation Brokerage Account Manager is responsible for the complete sales process including prospecting, lead generation, pricing and closing the business. This role is also responsible for drawing on unique competencies to demonstrate how their company can be beneficial to the customer. This role requires having the ability to analyze, create presentations with experience working with customer service, and manage the startup process after the sale. This highly motivated individual will grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers utilizing personal contacts, networking, and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships. This role will also work to increase revenues and maximize profitability.
- Draw on unique competencies to demonstrate how the company’s offered services can be beneficial to the customer.
- Analyze and create presentations with experience working with customer service and manage the startup process after the sale.
- Grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers utilizing personal contacts, networking and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships.
- Increase revenues and maximize profitability.
- 2+ years of brokerage sales and operations experience.
- 2+ years of customer sales experience.
- College degree is preferred.
- Experience working with various modes of transportation (i.e. truckload, LTL, intermodal, produce, temperature controlled, specialized, over-dimensional).
- Verifiable growth track record.
- Pricing and margin integrity achieved through effective negotiation skills.
- Previous experience creating a carrier following and managing KPI’s (i.e. customer development, profitability, market penetration).
- Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook).
This position offers a competitive base salary and commission.