Our client is a distributor of heavy-duty truck aftermarket parts. The Company Launched in 2010. When it comes to selecting the right heavy-duty aftermarket truck parts, many people face many challenges. In fact, this has become more customary nowadays as more truck brands and parts enter the market. “What is the right part for my truck? How can I find a good heavy-duty trucks part supplier? Should I go for original or used parts? These are some of the questions that many customers ask. To find the right part, it is vital to get clear understanding of the different classifications of the truck parts. It is also important to know the benefits that come with selecting your parts supplier, like exceptional knowledge, experience across vocations and options to deliver across channels.
Supply Chain Planner
The Supply Chain Planner will service customers across 3 divisions and work directly with Manufacturers and Suppliers.
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage assigned supply base, projects and strategic initiatives to advance sustainable planning.
- Drive analytics, systemic actions and behavioral decision making to ensure right parts, in right quantities are available, as needed and scheduled, in support of Customers.
- Confirm production and shipping schedules.
- Monitor orders for on-time deliveries.
- Collaboratively work with the Sales Team to obtain quotes.
- Maintain inventory levels within established goals and guidelines and recommend adjustments in stocking levels.
- Effectively utilize technology and tools including Excel, SQL, BI4 to perform analysis that cannot be achieved directly within ERP.
- Identify and implement process improvements within Operations / Supply Chain, either individually or in a team setting.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Supply Planning, Demand Planning, or Master Scheduling.
- Strong Purchasing, Planning or Inventory Management background.
- Extensive experience using an ERP system in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Shipper, Manufacturer, Distributor, Distribution, Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Operations, Distribution Center, Fulfillment Center, Warehouse, Logistics, KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing