Our client leverages 30+ years of experience and expertise in handling fulfillment operations for personalized beauty subscriptions. Because of this experience, they successfully partner with industry-leading beauty and health brands to scale fulfillment with a modern fulfillment solution and real-time business intelligence platform.
Sr. Quality Control Supervisor
Under general supervision of the Quality Manager, this role will validate GMP practices and FDA regulations to ensure they are practiced and enforced. This position will also oversee the quality of production during assemblies, review drawings/ specifications, and sample plans. This role will also verify components, finished products, inspection reports, and deviation reports to meet all requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Establish and enforce current Good Manufacturing Practices throughout production and warehouse.
- Ensure proper documentation is being recorded and maintained.
- Ensure controls are in place for handling product labels and reconciliation.
- Conduct employee training on SOP’s as related to GMP’s.
- Ensure equipment qualification and logbooks are compliant.
- Oversee the incoming inspection processes during receiving.
- Review all nonconforming materials prior to distribution.
- Conduct additional testing and sampling as required.
- Ensure finished good standards and intermediate packing specifications are being maintained, followed, and updated.
- Create standards when necessary, including color boards.
- Complete internal audits included but not limited to, receiving, incoming, warehouse, production, rework, returns, quarantine location, and label room.
- Responsible for all corrective actions from start to finish, able to rate internal processes based on audit history and view areas of improvement.
- Act as a representative for annual audits conducted by customers and take responsibility for corrective action response.
- Review current processes and make improvements.
- Improve quality in all areas.
- Implement cost savings.
- Travel as needed on behalf of company.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings.
- Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned to this position at the manager’s discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of quality experience
- One to two years of quality leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of C GMP Practices and FDA regulations.
- Knowledge of cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures in quality.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of a personal computer, typing tenken, word processing and spreadsheet applications (Microsoft Word/Excel) required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Highly organized and able to document issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Results-oriented and decisive.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing, E-commerce, mobile shopping, applications, supply chain, affiliate marketing, A/B testing, average order value, bundling, cohort analysis, conversion, cross-selling, cookies, fulfillment, SEO, SKU, Web analytics, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing, SKU, EDI, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, FMCSR, OSHA, MC#, MC Number, Carrier Compliance, CFR Regulations, Federal Safety, State Safety, DOT, CMV Operation, Driver Qualification Files, DQF, Motor Carrier Regulations, Carrier On-Boarding, Claims, Insurance, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Team Lead, Team Management, Middle Management