Our client is a privately owned, entrepreneurial, agile and pro-active service business with a global capability. From their formation in London in 1986 they have extended their operation at their clients request to further bases in the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Asia and Australia. Their change- and relocation-related services are supported by rigorous methodologies in which their global staff is consistently trained. They never lose sight of the need for adaptation to the diverse cultures within the organizations they support.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job Description: This individual will be responsible for delivering successful workplace change projects for company’s global clients. Not only will you receive full training in company methodology, but you will also gain unique insight into a diverse cross-section of businesses, a large number of which are global, Fortune 500 companies.
• This individual’s function is an extension of the Project Coordinator role and includes administrative support.
• Specific functions of the Support Coordinator role are, 1) Detailed calendar management –following up and making sure all meetings land correctly and proper resources are booked (rooms, conference lines, webinars). 2) Coordination between multiple admins internally. 3) Direct and continuous interaction with client regarding above. 4) Creating meeting surveys and compiling report data.
• Work with the Project Manager to maintain the Project Control Plan.
• Conduct detailed data gathering and database management.
• Prepare and issue project communications.
• Conduct space and storage utilization surveys to include analysis and reporting on results and developing recommendations for action with the client.
• Conduct equipment and furniture inventories to include analysis and reporting on results and developing recommendations for action with the client.
• Work with Change, Move and File Champions.
• Manage all project implementation activity including the planning and preparation of all move-related activities.
• Prepare for client briefings and presentations on specific elements of the project.
• Set up and issue meeting notes of all client meetings and progress/chase actions.
• Manage the preparation and issue of schedules.
• Assist the Project Manager in procurement of a move agent (and other third parties, where appropriate) in line with the client’s procurement procedures.
• Draft post-Project customer reviews.
• Assist the Project Manager with, and delivery of, other tasks as directed.
• Help to establish company presence on-site and provide leadership, support and motivation.
• Liaise with the Client Project Team and key work streams / external service providers.
• Liaise with the client’s department representatives.
• Motivate client representatives and inspire confidence for successful project delivery.
• Keep the client informed at all times of project progress.
• Liaise with third party contractors, including the move agent, across weekday and weekend work.
• Ensure that third party services are delivered to the required level of quality.
• Preparation of notes (to be copied and issued within 24 hours of the meeting time).
• Development of meeting materials and presentations (in accordance with the company Toolkit and using project templates).
• Comply with all company guidelines.
• Maintain the project filing system and ensure that all project documents are created in accordance with company guidelines and uploaded on a daily basis to the company’s SharePoint system.
• Monitor resource levels and expenses on each project against budget to include: Completion of timesheets on a weekly basis, completion of expense forms on a weekly basis and maintenance of accurate records for project expenses (including travel and accommodation).
• The Project Coordinator must support, maintain and demonstrate the company culture at all times. He/she will act as an ambassador of the company and understand the role of consultant within the client workplace.
• Following initial training, this individual will be predominantly based on the client’s premises for the duration of the project and is a company representative on-site. He/she must therefore be self-motivated, and able to work with new teams and establish 3 strong client relationships.
• This individual must be mobile and able to work at the client’s premises in a variety of locations.
• Must be able to work all nights and weekends when moves are in progress.
• Support business development efforts as agreed with the Senior Project Manager.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent organizational capability.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Willingness to travel.
• Previous coordination experience.
• Experience in taking meeting minutes.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Evidence of working independently in an unsupervised role.
• IT proficient.
• Highly organized.
• Good with numbers, data entry and analysis.
• Keen attention to details.
• Flexible working attitude.
• Strong customer focus and communication skills.
Compensation Details: This position offers a competitive base salary.