LTL Sales Executive
Sr. Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Outside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client is a precision trade show transportation operation 100% focused on the trade show industry for over 30 years. Their specialty is no-transfer air-ride LTL service, so properties arrive on-time and in perfect condition at unbelievably good pricing. Their team handles every detail with perfection, and they keep their clients fully informed. They handle all modes of transportation including full trailer, air freight, team drivers, flatbed all types including oversized with permits & escort(s), straight truck, hotshot, liftgate, inside pick-up and delivery, blanket wrap, logistics bars, and international shipping.
LTL Sales Executive:
This position is targeted to a high-level independent contributor that wants to maximize their current sales commissions earning potential. The successful candidate will have loyal transportation clientele with time-sensitive, special handling, high maintenance, and precision logistics needs. This is a territory sales position with company supplied equipment and sales support.
Full-time/Work from home
- Conduct face-to-face and over the phone meetings with clients.
- Utilize all available resources to maintain existing clientele and develop new business.
- Assist in the development and implementation of coordinated sales strategies to achieve sales objectives.
- Maintain sales relationship, identify opportunities for incremental business, initiate and suggest modification to service to meet customer needs, ensure service standards are met, resolve issues, ensure contract changes and rates are accurate.
- Identify customer problems and provide customer solutions.
- Collaborate with the support team to improve client service levels and exceed client expectations.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for new company growth.
- 9+ years of transportation sales experience generating minimum revenues of $400k per year in machinery, medical equipment, electronics, product launch, marketing/advertising and other similar precision logistics (high value - high maintenance clientele).
- Previous experience with LTL freight.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, including verbal and writing skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary.