Our client is truly an all-in-one logistics source for businesses. They provide solutions backed by industry knowledge and experience. Their experts educate and communicate with customers to effectively plan and manage projects from start to finish. Through strong partnerships, industry leading technology, and specialty departments, they can deliver any shipment on time and on budget. Powered by GlobalTranz, they lead with technology & transparency!
Logistics Sales Executive
As a Logistics Sales Executive you will prospect, meet in person, and close shipping/receiving accounts throughout the U.S. All leads provided by the Company. Enjoy uncapped monthly commissions on top of your base salary! This individual will initially start in an Inside Sales position, but after 3 months, outside sales positions may be available.
Job Type: Full-time
- Present and sell logistics services to new and existing customers.
- Develop a database of qualified, organic leads through referrals, cold calling and networking.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs with a wellversed operations team behind you.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Coordinate online and onsite meetings of key decision makers; attend on-site demos and meetings as required.
- Previous experience in logistics sales, operations, or customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with using a CRM
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent phone presence, and effective interpersonal communication skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable talking & meeting with all types of customers whether C-Level or Warehouse staff.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Dryvan, Dry Van, Box Trailer, Dry Goods Shipping, Non-Perishable Shipping, Container, Long Haul, Short Haul, Tractor Trailer, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, Intermodal, Drayage, Container Shipment, Container, Port Drayage, International Shipment, Port, Cargo, Rail, Domestic, Refrigerated, Reefer, Temp Controlled, Temperature Controlled, protect from freeze, cold chain, cooling, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC