From their headquarters located close to the Canada - US border, our client is able to service the shipping needs of the industry in LTL and Truckload configurations. They offer their local refrigerated warehouse facility to cross dock loads with efficiency. Their mission is to be the choice for Truckload and LTL shipments. Each and every day their commitment to their clients, and their industry experience moves them closer to that goal. They provide complete logistical support. This means, they can analyze all of your transportation requirements and formulate a plan that is unique to your company. This process is designed to save you time and money. They offer comprehensive value-added service throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and overseas as well. By constantly monitoring their performance they continue to focus on their #1 goal, customer satisfaction.
Logistics Sales Executive
In this position the Logistics Sales Executive will have a network to call upon and demonstrate success by selling in a third-party (3PL), brokerage environment.
Job Type: Full Time
- Generate sales leads by inside sales networking, cold-calling prospects and building relationships as part of a coordinated sales strategy.
- Maintain relationships with existing clientele and build business internally.
- Ensure new customers and business is fostered.
- Create sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and documenting sales methodology.
- Respond to client prospect inquiries by preparing responses to requests for proposals (RFP-s) and requests for quotations (RFQ-s).
- Prepare presentations and deliver to prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (both verbal and written).
- Proven experience in Freight Brokerage sales, with a desire to grow professionally.
- Ability to bring on, close and deliver new business.
- Organized, detail-oriented – excellent follow-up skills are ESSENTIAL.
- Exhibit an out-going, “Hunter” personality.
- Demonstrate an energetic, hard-working, entrepreneurial attitude with a “team player” mentality.
- Demonstrate accountability and be pro-active.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload