Our client, based in Palm Harbor, Florida since 1998, is the largest privately-held and veteran-owned full-service 3rd party logistics company. Our client's primary focus is to assist individuals and businesses with their freight shipping needs; however, we also offer international, truckload and parcel shipping services. From competitive rates to fully optimized freight shipping solutions that handle needs for all types of businesses, our client is an all-in-one shipping solution service for their customers. Our client's service comes complete with personalized attention and customer support that is powered by their proprietary software.
Logistics Sales Executive:
The role is responsible for developing new prospective business and managing existing accounts. This role will work cohesively with the sales team, quote shipments, close sales deals, and work towards supporting the overall goals and policies of the team.
- Develop full truckload business in North America.
- Pipeline development for leads with cold calling.
- Manage accounts and generate new revenue.
- Quote shipments and close sales.
- Work with team in sales direction.
- Support goals and policy of team.
- 1-3 years of truckload brokerage sales experience.
- Desire to win and make money.
- Sense of urgency and deadline driven.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Develop business relationships quickly with ability to maintain profitable business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus bonus.