Our client has been in business since 2002. They provide logistical services across U.S., Canada, and Mexico and are headquartered in Lathrop, California. They have built a strong foundation servicing local customers in the state of California. They offer a complete range of Truckload and LTL shipping options.
Logistics Sales Executive:
This role is responsible for the complete sales process including prospecting, lead generation, pricing and closing the business. This role is also responsible for drawing on unique competencies to demonstrate how their company can be beneficial to the customer. This role requires having the ability to analyze, create presentations with experience working with customer service, and manage the startup process after the sale. This highly motivated individual will grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers utilizing personal contacts, networking, and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships. This role will also work to increase revenues and maximize profitability.
Job Type: Full-time:
- Grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers.
- Understand the customers’ shipping needs, negotiate rates, contact carriers/trucking companies in order to find the most efficient shipping option, provide order tracking and ultimately delivery confirmation.
- Draw on unique competencies to demonstrate how the company’s offered services can be beneficial to the customer.
- Increase revenues and maximize profitability.
- Maintain a solid understanding of current market conditions and business trends to create offers that will increase company margins.
- Focus on providing excellent customer service to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- 2+ years of brokerage sales and operations experience.
- Experience working with various modes of transportation (i.e. truckload, LTL, intermodal, produce, temperature-controlled, specialized, over-dimensional).
- Verifiable growth track record.
- Pricing and margin integrity achieved through effective negotiation skills.
- Previous experience creating a carrier following and managing KPI’s (i.e. customer development, profitability, market penetration).
- Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook).
- Excellent communication (i.e. verbal, written, presentations) and follow-up skills.
- High energy, persistent, and results-driven.
- Team player mentality (operates through consensus).
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage