With three locations throughout MO and TN, our client is a family-owned company that was founded in 1979 as a brokerage firm. Their president started the truck line in 1995 and has the company running in all forty-eight states. Specializing in the hauling of high-value, high-risk and time-sensitive freight including tires, pet food, paper, electronics and other general commodities.
Logistics Sales Account Executive
This role must exhibit strong communication skills, demonstrating an empathetic approach with each engagement. This role is responsible for onboarding new customer for their brokerage division.
Job Type: Full-time
- Onboard new customers for our brokerage division leveraging their 300-truck fleet.
- Maintain close relationships with customers to grow current business.
- Negotiate pricing and capacity commitments to customer base.
- Provide Customer Service Reps with information on how to successfully grow accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferred.
- A minimum of three years of logistics and/or sales experience.
- Brokerage sales or brokerage operations experience is a plus.
- Goal-oriented, assertive/competitive mindset and ready to overcome obstacles to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving / sales skills. Must be able to engage a prospect and overcome objections with confidence.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt and comprehend changes in business processes or procedures.
- Detail-oriented Bring a thoughtful approach to maintaining data accuracy and performance standards.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Trucking, Truckload, Supply Chain, Shipping, Asset, Asset Brokerage, Fleet, Terminal, OTR, Fleet, Dedicated, Owner-Operator, Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Dryvan, Dry Van, Box Trailer, Dry Goods Shipping, Non-Perishable Shipping, Container, Long Haul, Short Haul, Tractor Trailer, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC