Our client is an Intermodal Marketing Company and a Transportation Broker. Established in 1963, they have provided Full Load Logistics and Transportation services throughout North America for over 55 years.
Customer Service Representative – Logistics:
This individual is responsible for scheduling and expediting shipments to ensure timely delivery. Customer communication including accepting tenders and providing status updates.
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for order entry and dispatching.
- Tracking loads and monitoring delivery.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Notifying customers of any issues, excess charge, and excess charge billing.
- Other duties as needed.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Position requires daily contact with customers and underlying carriers.
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve as needed.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and excellent attention to detail.
This position offers a competitive base salary.