Our client is a fully-licensed cannabis distributor. They are the only third-party distributor based in San Francisco and focused heavily on the development and implementation of proprietary systems to manage a complex supply chain experiencing rapid growth.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing the distribution operation including shipping and receiving, transportation, warehousing, and a team of personnel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Motivate and inspire team performance with strong goal management and individual development.
- Drive strategic planning and execution necessary to achieve Company’s distribution needs.
- Manage daily cycle counts and annual physical inventory, ensuring inventory levels are maintained and recorded for financial reporting and audits.
- Drive continuous improvement as a tool to achieve efficiency, cost reduction and quality.
- Oversee the entire distribution operation including shipping, receiving, and warehouse fulfillment.
- Perform daily tasks utilizing in-house WMS, TMS, Salesforce, and ERP software.
- Report to the Director of Operations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- 10+ years managing Distribution and Logistics function for organization (manufacturing environment preferred).
- Solid track record of utilizing continuous improvement tools to achieve operations excellence.
- Experience with Navision, Fleet Planner, On Fleet, Route Planner, Tower, Outlook and Excel.
This position offers a competitive base salary.