Our client is a privately held non-asset brokerage in Lincoln, NE. With a strong niche in bulk and heavy haul freight, they move nearly 98K loads per year in their lean organization. After much success on this side of the industry, they started a Van and Flat division to expand their offering and tap into core accounts.
Logistics Inside Sales Representative:
This is a Customer facing sales position, responsible for playing an important part in securing freight and making arrangements for the transportation of goods.
- Establish rapport and build relationships with potential clients.
- Develop and confirm solid three-tier relationship with top customers.
- Identify, qualify and generate new business by adding and retaining clients to
- achieve set revenue and gross profit goals
- Identify services and pricing that meet customer’s needs in order to obtain business objectives
- Grow the division and the people that have the ability to see the future and the steps necessary to achieve success.
- 3+ years of Sales experience within a Brokerage Environment.
- The ability to sell and close new business, as well as train effective sales philosophy and manage others in it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management preferred.
This position offers a competitive base salary.