Our client has 30+ years of experience in providing sales and services to client airlines, specializing in two core divisions—selling cargo capacity on behalf of airlines and managing a fleet of freighter aircraft on a network of scheduled routes and charter operations worldwide.
Logistics Customer Service Representative (Entry-Level):
The Logistics Customer Service Representative is responsible for partnering with other inside sales in dealing with inquiries/queries and taking bookings for telephone and email sales of cargo space or services. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. The Logistics Customer Service Representative supports the Outside Sales Managers by providing market intelligence and analytical support in applying and communicating best business practices using customer service tools and techniques.
Job Type: Full-time
- Deal promptly and efficiently with inquiries received from customers by telephone or email.
- Proactively monitors market trends that impact revenue and adapts strategies to improve.
- Provide quotations, rate and service details, promptly and efficiently to customers.
- Assists Customer Service by handling bookings and queries.
- Support Outside Sales staff in achieving sales goals.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new offers, delivery schedules, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Advising the company of all potential opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating customer contacts.
- Ability to cover weekend telephone and email requests.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to work alternate weekends.
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance.
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit, that exhibit the values of, integrity, passion and great work ethics.
- High School diploma.
- Previous experience related to customer service or sales.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (at minimum Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present information clearly and effectively in person and through slides.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Previous experience working in Cargo Sales.
- Experience in Customer Service &/or Sales.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary.