Our client is a global innovator and industry leader in the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of toys worldwide.
The Logistics Coordinator will be joining the team responsible for daily supply chain operations. The candidate should be highly motivated, detail-oriented, with a proven ability to analyze needs, manage risk, deliver “on-time” fulfillment and improve processes for effective tracking of inbound and outbound freight.
Job Type: Full time
- Customer fulfillment and logistics including Shipping & Receiving, Vendor Compliance, Returns, Inventory Management.
- Daily processing of Import and Domestic purchase orders to insure sufficient inventory allocation and on time shipping.
- Assisting in planning of incoming product based on Sales forecast, tracking and communicating delays.
- Work closely with Operations Department team, Sales team and warehouse team to resolve order issues.
- Analyzing shipment options for cost efficiencies.
- Assisting with 3PL operations outside US by processing orders, tracking shipments and inventory control.
- Analyze, validate and dispute chargebacks.
- Validating billing charges from various carriers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of related experience in logistics and operations in manufacturing and distribution.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including pivot reports is preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish is mandatory.
- Knowledge of required shipping documents for proper customs clearance and billing is required.
- Knowledge of routing portals - WM, Amazon, Target, Kohls, Macy's is preferred.
- Understanding EDI, ERP and E-commerce requirements is required.
- Strong communication both verbal and non-verbal as well as negotiating skills.
- Goal oriented; the ability to manage multiple priorities with conflicting deadlines, with a passion for managing projects to completion on time
- Problem solving aptitude and ability to work independently.
- High energy level with a desire to succeed.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing, Shipper, Manufacturer, Distributor, Distribution, Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Operations, Distribution Center, Fulfillment Center, Warehouse, Logistics, E-commerce, mobile shopping, applications, supply chain, affiliate marketing, A/B testing, average order value, bundling, cohort analysis, conversion, cross-selling, cookies, fulfillment, SEO, SKU, Web analytics, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, Ocean Export, Ocean Import, Global Export Shipment, Ocean Freight, Ocean Containers, International, Customs, CTPAT, KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing, SKU, EDI, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC