Our client is a digital commerce platform designed for B2B and B2C companies, making them the pioneers of Industrial or “I-commerce.” They help companies digitally optimize critical aspects of their businesses, from driving traffic, to online selling, to simplifying logistics, and more - it is what they call Doing Business Better.
Job Type: Full-time/ Work from home
Logistics Account Manager (Remote)
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our client’s growing organization. Our client needs a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives working autonomously or in a team environment. Companies using our client’s platform are expanding their businesses online at a rapid pace. They need savvy resources to execute their transportation and logistics needs flawlessly for continued growth. Our client needs individuals that are comfortable with multiple modes of transportation, preferably coming from a manufacturer’s perspective.
- Coordinate pickups and deliveries with logistics service providers.
- Engage in a high-level of communication with commerce partners with the ability to form relationships that lead to an ability to grow existing business into different lines of service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and service.
- Support various inter-company teams for future sales, technology and operational development.
- Act as a partner advocate internally.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business development in the e-commerce or logistics industries.
- BA/BS in Logistics, Supply Chain, Communications, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus.
- TMS/logistics technology experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with domestic freight.
- Passion for the B2B e-commerce space.
- Creative thinking with an understanding of alternative supply chain / transportation solutions.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Strong communication, organizational, and stakeholder management skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, Customer service, client relationships, customer relationships, client growth, maintain clients, account maintenance, build relationships, grow clientele, grow business, RFP, RFQ, generate sales, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC