Our client is a provider of logistics, consulting, and transportation services throughout North America, Canada, and Mexico. They are a team of dedicated employees and a premier network of independent agents. They offer full-service logistics services including full truckload, LTL, rail, refrigerated, and oversize/over dimensional.
Logistics Account Executive:
This is a hunter role, responsible for selling flatbed services in an inside sales model. This requires figuring out the best way to solve your clients tough supply chain problems and negotiating the best deal. Your ability to successfully implement your solutions and handle the day-to-day challenges that are presented in the transportation industry will be what separates the client from the competition.
- Execute the business core products, modes and services
- Manage, service, and grow current customer relationships
- Prospect new sales opportunities, establish customer relationships and close deals
- Source carriers, negotiate rates, problem solve and manage issues
- Execute negotiations with carriers through prospecting, cold calling, qualifying and closing deals
- Master market trends and seasonality
- Convert new relationships into repeat business
- Develop carrier relationships and contacts at multiple level
- Dryvan/Intermodal experience preferred
- Driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent system knowledge: MS Office and internet
This position offers a competitive base salary.