Logistics Account Executive
City & State:
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Inside
Warehousing, Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage), Asset
Our client is an asset-based 3PL provider specializing in reefer and dry van truckload brokerage as well as intermodal and LTL shipments for world-class food and automotive companies in North America.
Job Type: Full-time
Logistics Account Executive:
The Logistics Account Executive is responsible for driving new business for the company. This role will require a background in sales, great communication skills, and a drive to succeed.
- Initiate, develop and grow relationships with shippers in the third-party logistics brokerage world, in accordance with company and industry standards.
- Responsible for results-focused sales calls every day.
- Once a book of business has been obtained, rely on the companys experienced truck finders to cover the loads.
- 1 or more years of sales experience in a distribution or logistics role.
- Strong communication, networking, tactical and creative skills to succeed in developing new business opportunities.
- Must be self-motivated.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.