For over 89 years, the Company has built a sterling reputation of trust through their commitment to innovation and excellence. Their fleet of finished vehicle carriers is the largest in North America, serving the largest finished-vehicle manufacturers and resellers throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Performs on-site vehicle inspections and prepares applicable documents and reports related to those inspections.
Job Type: Full-time
- Perform vehicle inspections according to established protocols; document damage and previous repair, take damage photos and complete photo array per customer requirements.
- Meet productivity and quality standards.
- Create condition reports; place in vehicles.
- Assist with vehicle inventory tracking.
- Verify shipping destinations are correct.
- Ensure paperwork and files are current and accurate.
- Prepare shipping reports, as necessary.
- Review condition reports with customers and apply edits according to the agreed upon charges, when applicable.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- High school graduate or equivalent and two or more years of experience as a vehicle inspector; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficient in the use of computers and programs to include Microsoft Office software.
- Availability to work extended hours, days or weekends as required (overtime).
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of vehicle body repair.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Current driver's license.
- Available for travel.
This position offers a competitive base salary.