Our client is a global environmental services company focused on recycling, processing, treatment and management of metal bearing industrial waste streams. They implement and manage full-service reclamation, recycling, processing and treatment programs for spent catalysts, metallic wastes, scrap metals and other raw materials including hazardous materials and wastes. They also provide logistical services with expertise in transportation, physical handling, documentation and environmental regulations. Their economical and environmentally beneficial solutions protect finite resources by remediating waste streams and recycling valuable commodities.
International Logistics Account Manager
This role will report directly to the Director of Operations & Customer Service. An ideal candidate for this role will work well in a team setting and is comfortable in an electronic communications and document environment, both internally and externally (liaison with our client’s affiliate companies).
- Assist in the coordination of imports, exports, and domestic shipments.
- Liaison with shipping companies and data accumulation.
- Acquire pricing and logistics quotations.
- Coordinate prospective carriers.
- Oversee project management including creation of work order and shipping documentation.
- Track shipments and ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Reconciliation of invoices with shipment confirmations.
- Complete customs paperwork and documentation.
- Conduct analysis of traffic data and management of work flow and cost structure.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in international logistics.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines.
- Relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Hazardous Materials Certification preferred.
- Understanding of CRM systems preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
This position offers a competitive base salary.