City & State:
Rolling Meadows, IL
Supply Chain, Engineering
Our client empowers millions of people with wireless connectivity worldwide. Their wireless portfolio is used by commercial and government network operators as well as broadband service providers to connect people, places and things. They empower a growing ecosystem of partners who design and deliver gigabit wireless solutions that just work.
This role will ensure that the Company’s Supply Operations is focused on supporting the needs of the business; through the timely program management of supply chain quality issues and continuous improvement in the processes that are needed for supply chain. This will also include capacity planning in key areas of the supply chain. This individual should be experienced, motivated, and versatile person for this quality and industrial engineer position. This role will work closely with all functional areas throughout the business to coordinate all activities to drive effective project execution and partner management in conjunction with business stakeholders. Also, will be an active member of the supply operations. This role combines the functions and responsibilities of a quality and processes to make a world class supply chain.
- Responsible for all engineering activities related to distribution centers worldwide. Working with and through other functions to ensure a scalable, reliable, responsive (meet the programming standards) distribution center process (solution) with the company’s outsource partners which delivers dependable, high quality products/solutions to our customers.
- Quality program management responsibility for supply chain.
- Identify and manage process improvement to drive quality efficiency.
- Lead the resolution of RMA analysis and reporting by coordinating with other departments and participation and leading root cause analysis and problem-solving activities.
- Capacity planning and process improvement for the supply chain.
- Own and drive capacity information for distribution and key manufacturing activities.
- Process and continuous improvement in the distribution center.
- Program management of entire sales order process from product concept, through supply chain to sustainable production. General program management skills with continuous improvement of the supply chain process.
- Identify and program manage specific supply chain or company strategies across multiple departments.
- College degree in business/supply chain or industrial engineering and 5+ years of supply chain experience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in supply chain, logistics, data analytics and technology products.
- Specific experience with working in a global environment.
- Quality or process improvement experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to design and understand processes on changes of environment and needs of the company.
- A strong manufacturing process background and experience of using structured methods process and tools definition, performing gap analysis, benchmarking, solution development, implementation, institutionalization, and control.
- A clear sense of urgency while balancing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure ongoing success.
- Familiarity with bill of materials and product line management systems.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within an electronic manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated escalating responsibilities in engineering, supply chain, operations and negotiations.
- Some financial background.
- Self-motivated personality and ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to multi-task between two or more projects.
- General computer applications (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics