Since 2004, our client has provided its customers with international supply chain capabilities through an integrated trade and logistics platform. Their value is to provide a one-stop solution to small and medium-sized importers/exporters in Asia-USA trade with their proprietary IT, extensive resource network, and excellent porter services. Key service categories include sourcing, international trading, financing, transportation management, customs and risk management, and hub and distribution management.
Full-time; Work from home
Freight Forwarding Sales Representative (Remote)
The Freight Forwarding Sales Representative will develop and maintain client relationships by developing effective ways to transport customers’ freight utilizing our client’s services. This role will serve in a sales capacity and communicate with both customer and carrier contacts. This role will also be responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, assessing client specific needs, promoting and selling our client’s services, and maintaining sales goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Cultivate new sales leads to establish business.
- Sell and negotiate our client’s services.
- Generate and secure new business.
- Provide quotes for current and prospective clients.
- Perform analytical and logistics planning.
- Provide follow-up customer satisfaction with clients as needed.
- Achieve individual, team, and company goals.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in freight forwarding/logistics industry/supply chain solution.
- Knowledge of the import/export freight forwarding process.
- Experience in warehousing and distribution.
- Responsible team player with strong communication skills and is detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to negotiate rates, sell services, and build professional relationships via telephone and email.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus bonus potential.