Our client was established in Shunde, Guangdong Province in 1993. They are the largest integrated logistics service provider in China and the fourth largest in the world, have consistently built on its service capabilities, and have diversified into seven segments, namely time-definite express, economy express, freight, cold chain and pharmaceutical, intra-city on-demand delivery, supply chain and international business (including international express, international freight and freight forwarding, and supply chain), revolving around the establishment of a logistics ecosystem. Meanwhile, leveraging their leading technology research and development capabilities, they will strive to create a digital supply chain ecosystem, and become a front runner in the global smart supply chain.
Freight Forwarding Sales Executive - Small Parcel
Our client is currently looking for an Account Executive to join their Sales team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Achieve individual sales targets by building and growing a portfolio of business.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers and improve share of customer’s spending.
- Identify, engage and close customers with large business potential.
- Lead and drive implementation of new business.
- Support sales & marketing promotion programs and follow related guidelines.
- Conduct regular service reviews with key account customers and drive to improve service.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
- 2-4 years of successful outside sales experience.
- Industry experience is not required, but familiarity with international logistics market and e-commerce customers is ideal if an existing book of business can be brought over.
- Aggressive hunter, with a proven track record of building extensive pipelines.
- Excellent and effective emailing and phone cold-calling and follow-up skills.
- Great ability to quickly build rapport, trust and cultivate relationships.
- Proven success sales records with innovative solutions to customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Air Export, Air Import, Global Export Shipment, Air Freight, Air Cargo, International, Customs, CTPAT, TSA, Expedite, Just in time, just-in-time, last minute, package delivery, last-mile, team drivers, sprinter van,, Freight Forwarding, International Freight, Domestic Freight, Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Domestic, International, International Shipping, Steamship, Logistics, Customs, Customs Brokerage, Import, Export, Air, Ocean, NVOCC, E-commerce, mobile shopping, applications, supply chain, affiliate marketing, A/B testing, average order value, bundling, cohort analysis, conversion, cross-selling, cookies, fulfillment, SEO, SKU, Web analytics, Ocean Export, Ocean Import, Global Export Shipment, Ocean Freight, Ocean Containers, International, Customs, CTPAT, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC