Freight Broker Agent
City & State:
Salt Lake City, UT
Sr. Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Inside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client is a young aggressive Third Party Logistics Company (3PL) in Salt Lake City Utah. They are good at Moving Freight and look looking for bright, intelligent, hardworking individuals to work alongside this growing team. They have an awesome tele-work option, which means candidates have flexibility to work from home, the coffee shop, the library or anywhere with internet access. They embrace all the values that make great companies great. But most of all, their goal has always been to provide awesome tools, that give unlimited potential to all earnings.
Freight Broker Agent:
As an Agent, you will work with customers to move inventory by matching their freight with empty equipment. The ideal candidate is sales minded, confident at building relationships and growing a portfolio of customers and carriers. There is unlimited income potential with a strong commission structure.
- Manage customer/carrier relations.
- Negotiate rates.
- Source carriers.
- Generate sales leads.
- Track load status.
This position offers:
- 1-2 years of Third Party Logistics (3PL) brokering experience.
- 250,000+ of existing customer business.
- College degree is strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC or other technical tools in completing assignments.
Related to: TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, track, trace, negotiate rates, cold calling, load coverage, book loads, freight lanes, delivery, carrier procurement, freight operations, pricing, TMS, RFP, carrier relationship development, load boards, freight broker
- 60% starting commissions on net margin earned with the ability to increase with performance. Up to 75%.
- Unlimited free access to load boards, rate quoting tools and carrier screening sites.
- Commissions settled bi-monthly.
- Carrier quick pay and fuel advances (Multiple options).
- Complete back office for A/P and A/R.
- Available draw program for qualified candidates.
- Unlimited access to Web Based TMS dispatch system.
- Uncapped number of seats within your agency.
- Non compete NOT required.
- Fast carrier set up, generally within 30 minutes.
- Performance reports emailed weekly.
- OTR, LTL, Intermodal, Cold Chain, Air, Ocean, Vessel.
- 1MM/2MM General Liability, 2MM Auto Liability, 250K Cargo.
- Carriers are always paid in 21 days.
- Truckstop Expert A rating (14 days to pay).
- Generous credit extension program.
- Seasoned MC# 219143.
- 25,000 active carriers in our database.