FF & E National Account Executive
City & State:
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Outside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client's passion is helping their clients and to be the best. They offer premium freight management, warehousing, installation, and project management services for a multitude of industries and customers throughout North America. They listen carefully to their customers to ensure a thorough understanding of their project needs; to design and implement spot-on solutions for transporting their valuable assets from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption or final installation — efficiently, economically, and with the utmost care.
Job Type: Full-time
National Account Executive
Our client is looking for a National Account Executive who will expand our client’s presence in the logistics and transportation industry. This position is responsible for prospecting new clients and maintaining positive relationships with existing accounts in addition to finding new ways to grow our client’s current relationships. This is a strategic role but will also be hands on. This role will report to the Vice President- Sales and will help our client reach and exceed their sales goals and enter new verticals.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving individual sales goals.
- Ensure clients understand the company’s value proposition and investigate opportunities to enter new verticals.
- Maintain close relationship with existing accounts and find mutually beneficial opportunities to grow existing businesses in a profitable manner.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company sales leadership team and other company functions.
- Participate in closing strategic opportunities ad ensure new opportunities offer long term/profitable relationships.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
- Ensure open and timely communication with Project Management and Operations staff.
- BA/BS degree advanced degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in services B2B environment.
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets and quotas and exceeding the numbers.
- Ability to coordinate internal team members to create solutions for customers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Experience with logistics/FF&E (furniture/fixtures/equipment) or related industry required.
This position offers a competitive base salary.