Entry Level Logistics Account Executive
City & State:
Entry Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Inside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage), Non-Asset (Complex Supply Chain Solutions)
Our client is the largest reseller of shipping services in the United States, handling more than ten million shipments annually. They currently serve more than 85,000 small and midsize businesses and represent the best transportation companies in the world including UPS, Old Dominion, YRC and nearly 40 others. They offer a comprehensive portfolio including Overnight Air Express, Domestic and International Ground/Air freight, LTL and FTL services.
Entry Level Logistics Account Executive :
This is a unique and rewarding outside business-to-business (B2B) sales opportunity for the salesperson looking for unlimited growth potential and uncapped residual commission coupled an unparalleled national training program.
- Lead meetings with presidents, CEOs, CFOs of businesses with frequent shipping volume.
- Work with support staff to manage customers needs on a daily basis.
- Solution and value-add selling; effectively present solutions tailored to each potential customers needs.
- Present a simplified technology solution developing a detailed analysis based on customers needs and industry trends.
- Take the lead in coordinating/developing/managing all aspects of the sales process as well as ongoing customer support.
- Meet, close, activate and train customer base on solutions around the sale.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2+ years of Logistics Sales experience.
- Coachable individual with a drive to learn from the industrys best.
- Hunters mentality.
- High energy, passionate individuals that carry themselves like CEOs.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven, and results-oriented environment.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Detail oriented with strong organization & presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically about the personal impact to the client's long-term business strategy.
- Team-oriented individual, with a thirst and drive to compete for #1 every day.
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission and standard benefits.