City & State:
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Shared Services/Back Office (Assistant/HR/Recruiting/Legal)
Driver Management (Recruiting/Training/Retention)
Our client operates in all 48 states and their people, equipment and technology allow them to consistently deliver service that meets or exceeds the expectations of customers. Our client offers a wide variety of trucking jobs. Our client has team, solo and owner-operator driving jobs available. One can drive Dry Van or Refrigerated. Our client's drivers have tons of flexibility and our client works with them to give them the best quality. Additionally, based on one's location, one can choose from driving Long Haul, Regional, or Midwest and one can request a change anytime.
This role is responsible for building positive relationships within Company Drivers and Owner Operators throughout the recruitment process, as well as, during their employment the company.
- Hire OTR Drivers utilizing outside recruiters, driver referrals, and inquiries to website, and job posting websites.
- Responsible for tracking communication with qualified applicants.
- Coordinate all travel for new hires.
- Facilitate the orientation schedule including coordinator of meals, drug tests/physicals, driver road tests and other staff presentations.
- Verify past employment on new company drivers.
- 5 years of prior experience in the Transportation Industry
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Demonstrate well-developed listening skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress with somewhat limited information periodically.
- Problem solving skills and research skills used to determine resolution for driver related issues.
- Ability to attain successful results for retention.
- Computer knowledge and data entry skills necessary to effectively complete job duties.
This position offers a competitive base salary and standard benefits.