Our client is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. They continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on our client for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. They operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data.
Customer Success Manager – Carriers
Our client is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their outstanding Inside Sales team located in Beaverton, OR. This individual will serve as a highly effective account manager who will build and maintain relationships with customers in a B2B environment. You’ll bring your background in the transportation industry, along with your experience in product training and customer communication skills to this critical role. This is your opportunity to make a major contribution to customer success and retention with a SaaS company that has been at the forefront of freight analytics for over 42 years.
Job Type: Full time
- Deliver customer onboarding, product training, product support and proactive communication to our client’s carrier customers.
- Manage accounts and keep customers abreast of new features and enhancements.
- Be the “voice of the customer” to Product Management, Sales and Product Support.
- Prospect by establishing rapport with customers to identify needs and opportunities.
- Exceed net revenue growth quota by upselling customers on additional service packages.
- Build comprehensive customer profiles, with details on scope, growth, targets, and measurements for success.
- Be your customers’ main point of contact within the company.
- Leverage an in-depth knowledge of our client’s products to communicate their value to customers.
- Manage a sales funnel using Salesforce CRM.
- Background in the transportation, logistics or supply chain industry is required.
- Demonstrated experience successfully meeting and exceeding a sales quota.
- Excellent communication skills in presentations, by email and in correspondence.
- Skilled at actively listening to customers, with the ability to probe and ask for the sale.
- Excellent computer skills, using Salesforce CRM, Google Workday, and more.
- Self-directed, self-motivated contributor with top-notch decision-making skills.
- Fast learner who will quickly learn and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of our client's products, features, and pricing.
- Provide exceptional teamwork, dependable and reliable member of the team.
- Experience in SaaS and subscription-based selling preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Deep understanding of the freight and logistics industry.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience developing profitable relationships with customers.
- Detail oriented and adaptable multi-tasker who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, EDI, WMS, TMS, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Applications, Apps, Implementation, Tech, Hardware, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Logistics Technology, TMS, WMS, Tracking Applications, Tracing Applications, 3PL Technology, Blockchain, Freight Forwarding Technology, Software, Logistics Software, Telematics, Customer service, client relationships, customer relationships, client growth, maintain clients, account maintenance, build relationships, grow clientele, grow business, RFP, RFQ, generate sales, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC