Customer Service Representative (Account Manager)
City & State:
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage), Asset
Our client provides you with services and solutions sure to meet your transportation needs. As a Solutions customer, you will have access to their extensive network of preferred carriers, confidently knowing that they are backed by their 3,000-plus power units within the Company's network of companies. Their 24/7 customer support team will prove to be an integral part of your shipping network – answering your questions and providing you with around-the-clock support.
Customer Service Representative:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will help customers move their inventory by identifying and providing logistics solutions. CSR will be managing existing customer accounts, negotiating rates based on market trends, and identifying and resolving issues. At the company, they are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations Their team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of their customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship.
- Manage Solutions enterprise accounts from their accompanying Business
- Development Representatives and Enterprise Sales Managers.
- Knowledge of different Transportation Management Systems.
- Communicate daily with customers and related facilities to ensure that needs are met.
- Drive efficiency for the overall book of business by analyzing and executing new strategies for increased growth and profitability.
- Maintain current operating procedures, updating when necessary, and review past sales activity for historic trends and expectations.
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality of freight.
- Schedule appointments and input shipment details for all related loads.
- Update internal and external portals with shipment details as needed.
- Track the progress of each shipment and communicate updates to all related parties.
- Field all customer inquiries regarding shipment status.
- Collaborate with Business Development Representatives and Enterprise Sales
- Managers to ensure accounts are being appropriately serviced.
- Meet or exceed required margin and revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- Driven and competitive nature.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- Impressive negotiation skills.
- Team player who can also produce independent results.
This position offers a competitive base salary and standard benefits.