Customer Sales Representative (Entry Level)
City & State:
Entry Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Inside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client has created a one of a kind logistics experience for both their shipper and carrier partners. Their systems operate in real time using artificial intelligence-powered algorithms, offering a collaborative network platform allowing all parties involved in a shipment to avoid chaos. Their industry-experienced team members provide dedicated around the clock customer service, capacity and support, meeting your supply chain or drivers’ needs. They are the first fully transparent logistics provider that is truly technology-driven and people-centric.
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Sales Representative
Our client is seeking an entry level sales representative to join their team. This role will be responsible for resolving customer questions and offering solutions to drive company revenue.
- Learn the ins and outs of the logistics industry as well as sales techniques through the company’s training program.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Conduct outbound phone calls and sending emails to establish strong business relationships.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Create and maintain strong business relationships internally and externally.
- Create sales material to present to customers.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Personable, hard-working, and not afraid to go above and beyond each and every day.
- Highly motivated to reach individual and company-wide goals.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.