Carrier Sales Representative
City & State:
Entry Level Independent Contributor
Carrier Sales (Brokering/Capacity Management)
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client is a business singularly focused on the success and growth of small and mid-size companies through unparalleled service, aggressive pricing and one of the most advanced just-in-time delivery systems in the shipping industry. In today's ever-growing era of shipping and receiving, our client takes pride in providing top-notch customer service and being a one-stop-shop for companies needing to ship via LTL, Truckload, and Expedite.
Job Type: Full-time
Carrier Sales Representative:
Our client is seeking an energetic and motivated Carrier Sales Representative to join their team. This role will be responsible for resolving customer and carrier questions, and offering solutions to drive company revenue. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to grow their career in the Transportation Industry!
- Prospect, present, and sell company products and services to new and existing carriers.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Assist in the building and coordination of truckloads.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.