Our client is a large asset based Third Party Logistics Company.
Brokerage Sales Manager
Our Logistics Sales Manager will drive the company’s growth by
directing the sales team. The Logistics Sales Manager will guide and train a team to
aggressively discover and capture new business by engaging with clients via telephone, social media, and email. You will design and utilize fact-based measures to assess and manage team performance. Additionally, you will directly solicit and retain a valuable and productive book of business for the company and Truckload brokerage. You will nurture and expand existing relationships by ensuring high levels of service and offering additional solutions to the customers. In addition, this role is responsible to uphold our client’s core values: Ethics, Engagement, and Excellence.
Job Type: Full-time
- Lead a team of Logistics Sales Representatives.
- Assist with recruiting high performing sales talent into the organization.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentorship to team.
- Develop new business accounts and increase volume with existing accounts.
- Design and execute account sales plans to achieve sales goals.
- Actively generate new sales leads and convert them to revenue generating accounts.
- Communicate with operations team to ensure execution and performance.
- Establish both transactional and contractual rates with customers.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue and profit objectives.
- Conduct sales training and coaching for our sales team.
- Conduct weekly & Monthly sales meetings.
- High energy, high engagement, high trust team player.
- Extensive network of contacts.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated.
- Ability to thrive in a high tempo environment.
- Proficiency with CRM, TMS and MS Office applications.
- Must be willing to travel as required to meet essential responsibilities.
- Highly effective negotiating skills.
- Disciplined organizational and multi-tasking skills required with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management skills, ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Minimum 5 years of 3PL experience required. Must include significant focus on truckload.
- Minimum 3 years direct sales team leadership responsibility (team manager, supervisor, or lead role).
- Direct selling experience with demonstrated results required.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Dryvan, Dry Van, Box Trailer, Dry Goods Shipping, Non-Perishable Shipping, Container, Long Haul, Short Haul, Tractor Trailer, Flatbed, flat bed, flat-bed, tie downs, dunnage, conestoga, curtain side, lowboy, tarp, permit loads,Oversized, Over-dimensional, OD, RGN, Removable Gooseneck, Low boy, drop-deck, flat-bed, special permit, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, Hazmat, hazardous materials, placards, explosive materials, flammable, gasses, oils, combustible, corrosive, endorsements, oxidizer, radioactive, chemical, freight, package, packaging, plastics, boxes, boxing, paper, pulp, textiles, looms, embossing, assembly, printing , lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Team Lead, Team Management, Middle Management