Our client is a family-owned operation with 40 years of experience providing a unique delivery service for the medical industry. They lead the industry in freight transportation and 3PL in the United States.
Courier Dispatch Manager:
This position will be responsible for the daily operations management of prescription deliveries. This company services a total of 108 pharmacy locations. This person must be flexible with working hours.
- Create daily routes by utilizing optimization software and knowledge of the specific area, drivers, and pharmacy locations.
- Dispatch & monitor drivers dynamically throughout the day to ensure all deliveries are completed by 5pm.
- Proactively communicate any issues as they arise to customer contacts and management.
- Send EOD reports summarizing daily activities including returns management and cash balancing for co-pays.
- Recruit and onboard independent contractors as needed to ensure reliability of service level to the customer.
- Train drivers as needed on specific customer SOPs and mobile-based application technology.
- Conduct weekly driver audits to ensure compliance with all protocols and procedures.
- Cover routes when necessary.
- Submit weekly billing and KPI reports.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Prefer applicants with a 2 or 4-year degree in a business-related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the transportation field.
- Must have experience managing drivers in a direct supervisor and/or dispatcher role.
- MUST have above average Microsoft Excel skills as well as working knowledge of Outlook and Word.
- Demonstrated background that consists of a strong work ethic, positive attitude, attention to detail, and timeliness.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight Forwarding, International Freight, Domestic Freight, Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Domestic, International, International Shipping, Steamship, Logistics, Customs, Customs Brokerage, Import, Export, Air, Ocean, NVOCC