Our client is a Carrier Operating System that does the heavy
lifting for you. It’s designed to anticipate everything a carrier needs. It provides full
operation visibility, automated invoicing and bill pay, data optimization, real time
planning and dispatching, task automation, and a driver mobile app (to name a few). If you’re wondering if our client does something, the answer is probably, “yes, it does that too.” Our client takes every workflow a carrier encounters in each workday, and optimizes it to save time, find more opportunities, and make fewer mistakes. It’s the first Carrier Operating System of its kind, and it’s revolutionizing the carrier workday.
As an Account Executive, you will represent the company to the existing
and prospective customers in the freight and logistics arena. Our client represents a
comprehensive overhaul of the customer’s operating procedures and systems. As such, your work will be directly responsible for providing the tools that springboard your clients to greater efficiency and commercial growth.
Job Type: Full-time/ work from home
- Guide clients in their exploration of best-in-class transportation management software.
- Deliver excellent product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Maintain timely response rates to inbound inquiries.
- Be dedicated and persistent in pursuit of our outbound sales objectives.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Assist in the development and expansion of sales strategies.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information in company CRM.
- Maintain diligent sales activity reporting in company CRM.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Travel to conferences and trade shows as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, supply chain or related field.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Previous knowledge of supply chain technology trends and patterns.
- The drive and energy to balance multiple sales cycles in conjunction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially with CRM software.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, EDI, WMS, TMS, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Applications, Apps, Implementation, Tech, Hardware, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC