Our client has specialized in the transportation of temperature-sensitive food and ingredients for over four decades. They design, build, and manage cold chain programs tailored to the needs of their customers. With a deep understanding of the unique challenges faced by food shippers, they deliver fresh ideas that make a difference. Their proven process, experienced people, and custom-built logistics software make doing business with them easy.
3PL Account Executive - Cold Chain:
This role will focus on customer development strategy, target executive level relationships, and fill and move prospects through the sales pipeline. In addition, will maintain high level of personal contact, solicit and present new opportunities and projects, and will grow the customer base (volume and revenue).
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop new business that aligns with the company’s marketing and sales strategy.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at a decision-making level.
- Uncover, recognize, and respond to a prospect’s business opportunities. Introduce, promote, and sell company solutions for the targeted business.
- Ensure ongoing direct, face-to-face meeting, and phone/media call for the purpose of moving the customer or prospect from one place in the sales funnel to the next.
- Manage the details of the sales process and moving customers from prospect to projects to closed business.
- Accountable to targeted metrics for sales volume, customer rates and revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, communication, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, marketing or customer service.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with food shippers, receivers, or intermediary.
- Relevant cold chain experience.
- Perceptive understanding logistics technology and its role in industry growth.
- Professional social media and digital presence.
- Strong match to company values.
- Committed to corporate vision and mission.
- Proven track record of sales performance.
- Passionate about creating and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible and accountable.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Proficient in MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, Refrigerated, Reefer, Temp Controlled, Temperature Controlled