For over 30 years, our client has provided leading, full-service 3PL logistics solutions for top regional and national retailers. They specialize in big and bulky final mile delivery services for home furnishings, mattresses, exercise equipment, appliances, and electronics. They partner with their clients to become an extension of their team and represent their brand. With customer service top of mind, they pride themselves on providing the most excellent customer experience through innovative logistics solutions to fulfill their customers’ needs.
Talent Acquisition Manager
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for leading recruiting initiatives to source and onboard new hires, as well as work closely with third-party recruiters. This person will also work alongside the operations team to properly budget and allocate resources. Knowledge on compensation plans will be required as this role’s responsibilities entail providing salary guidance when hiring specific positions.
Job Type: Full-Time / On-site
- Identify, source, and attract talent for operations related positions within Warehousing and Logistics.
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process including screening, on-site interviews, reference checks, and offers.
- Prepare and process hiring documentation in order to onboard new hires.
- Partner with the HR Manager to complete all related tasks.
- Prepare job descriptions and compensation packages for each position while working with operations.
- Manage all open job requisitions and postings for inbound leads.
- Ability to communicate effectively with candidates at all levels including Managers, Supervisors, Dispatchers, Routers, and Warehouse employees.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures pertaining to the recruitment process established.
- Research and participate in career fairs, networking events, industry-specialized events and community functions that build the team.
- Implement strategic activities for attracting talent.
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with existing employees.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Ability to navigate through various platforms including BambooHR, LinkedIn, and HubSpot.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to speak to candidates at all levels.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of hiring criteria related to logistics in the logistics industry is a plus.
- HR background is preferred.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, ECommerce, Last Mile Shipping, Final Mile Shipping, Final Mile Delivery, Last Mile Delivery, Hot Shot, Courier, HR, human resources, talent acquisition, recruiter, administration, onboarding, training, coaching, development, job descriptions, recruiting, payroll, policies, procedures, personnel-related, disciplinary, termination, employment, employee review, reference, background check, offer letters, employee relations, performance review, compensation, public inquiries, goal attainment, staffing, grievances,, Recruiting, recruit, hire, interview, prospect, candidate, recruiter, talent acquisition, human resources, headhunting, agency, consulting, consultation, staffing, talent search, talent agency, executive search, employment, network, sourcing, strategy development, offers, negotiations, search firms, placement agencies, selection practices, talent lifecycle, talent attraction, TA, job leveling, salary trends, project management, volume hiring, compensation, job, application, resume, assessment, job search, preparation, applicant, submission, submittals, screening, boolean search, benefits, direct hire, direct placement, DOE, employee referral program, entry level, EEO, full life cycle, hiring manager, independent contributor, job description, requirements, job seeker, non disclosure agreements, non compete agreement, onboarding, phone screen, pipeline, reference check, resume parsing, commission, filling the position, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Team Lead, Team Management, Middle Management