Founded in 1946, our client's signature container created the modern food storage category that revolutionized the way the world stores, serves and prepares food. Today, they continue to innovate for the benefit of people and our planet by designing innovative, functional and environmentally responsible products that people love and trust. With a purpose to nurture a better future, our client’s products are alternatives to single-use items - meant to reduce food waste and single-use plastic waste. They distribute their products into nearly 80 countries primarily through independent representatives around the world.
Job Type: Full-time
Supply Chain Excellence Senior Manager
This role will be responsible for analyzing, developing and controlling logistics initiatives across the Americas that will drive service improvement, logistics cost-reduction, quality improvement and new route to market strategies.
- Be held accountable for all PMO activities for the Americas SC key projects.
- Work with the SC Director and be held co-accountable for idea generation, analysis, design and business case construction for approval of logistics initiatives that will drive service improvement and cost-reductions within countries.
- Together with the Americas Finance Supply Chain Director, be held co-accountable for the inventory control policies, management and execution.
- Together with the Global SC BRM Director, be held co-accountable for the development of systems improvements that will improve inventory accuracy and control.
- Together with the Global SC BRM Director, be held co-accountable for analyzing, designing, building and implementing an standard BIC W&D processes and systems across the Americas.
- Graduate degree in engineering, mathematics/ statistics.
- 12-15 years of related work experience in planning and specifically managing S&OP function at area level.
- Previous logistics experience.
- Previous experience in direct selling industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building and developing end-to-end, best practice S&OP process.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, technical skills and ability to conceptualize.
- Goal oriented; the ability to make things happen to achieve goals and objectives.
- Collaborative working as this function needs very close coordination with commercial, supply chain and finance functions.
- Warehouse management and distribution management experience.
- Logistics network design experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong P.C. skills with knowledge of ERP and planning softwares.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Shipper, Manufacturer, Distributor, Distribution, Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Operations, Distribution Center, Fulfillment Center, Warehouse, Logistics, Retail, textiles, e-commerce, SKU, inventory, item #, PO number, shipping, delivery, big box, cross merchandising, drop shipping, dead stock, integrated supply chain, mobile shopping, E-commerce, mobile shopping, applications, supply chain, affiliate marketing, A/B testing, average order value, bundling, cohort analysis, conversion, cross-selling, cookies, fulfillment, SEO, SKU, Web analytics, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Team Lead, Team Management, Middle Management, Director, Regional Director, Senior Director, Leadership, Leader