Our client brings together the best in practice across all intermodal logistics. Traditional models are generally operated individually. Their purpose is to bring a balance to individual parts making them whole and uniform in nature, ultimately providing customers with a greater level of understanding and a successful conclusion that exceeds expectations.
Senior Accounting Manager – Logistics:
This individual will be responsible for supporting the company’s accounting functions and will be the accounting liaison for the Canada office. This position will manage daily financial requirements of the business, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general banking administration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage and implement all finance and accounting operations, including budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, payroll overview, payables, input of AP invoices to the operating system, billing management, AP management control and financial reporting.
- Implement financial and accounting systems that provide accurate and timely financial data.
- Ensure strong accounting and operational controls to safeguard assets and minimize exposure risks.
- Manage USA accounting.
- Handle monthly bank reconciliation.
- Accounting Liaison for the Canada office.
- Work closely with the CPA/Payroll company.
- Handle sensitive information.
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables Representatives.
- Assist in financial company planning.
- Minimum 5 years of experience using CargoWise accounting platform.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience within the transportation industry.
- Advanced knowledge of all accounting reporting functions within CargoWise.
- Experience with required accounting and finance documents for tax purposes.
- Knowledge of currency exchange.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
This position offers a competitive base salary.