Our client is bringing instant commerce to e-commerce brands. Their platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience.
Onboarding & Data Manager
As the Onboarding & Data Manager, you will lead client onboarding to ensure they are set up for a successful launch, as well as maintain account set-up for an optimal client experience. To do this, you’ll provide a prescriptive approach to build a strong foundation for ongoing and continued client success on our client’s platform. You’ll work closely with colleagues across many functions, often leading through influence to meet your objectives. You will be responsible for creating a smooth and simple experience for our clients, as well as our internal teams. While not technical in nature, you will help understand what is required for technical solutions, handle requirement gathering efforts, and answer general technical questions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Champion the client onboarding process and act as the main point of contact through the first 30 days.
- Partner with appropriate team members to quickly overcome hurdles and trends to improve the onboarding experience.
- Create and maintaining all appropriate documentation.
- Communicate recommendations to improve the onboarding experience, including to engineering team when needed.
- Maintain comprehensive accuracy of data throughout the client lifecycle to support a great client and customer experience.
- Support client event changes as they occur, such as: service expansion, assortment changes, packing changes etc.
- The Highest Personal Integrity
- 1+ years of experience managing customer relationships and / or project implementation
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and make recommendations in order to determine the path forward
- Extreme Ownership: The ability to work autonomously and generate results in a detail heavy / technical environment
- Flexible Schedule: After all, our client is a startup.
- Creative Problem Solver: The ability to solve problems that haven’t been faced before
- Accountability of Others: Willing to hold people accountable, including self, and take appropriate action to protect the business
- Communicator: The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with appropriate tact and detail
- Results Driven: Success managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing, E-commerce, mobile shopping, applications, supply chain, affiliate marketing, A/B testing, average order value, bundling, cohort analysis, conversion, cross-selling, cookies, fulfillment, SEO, SKU, Web analytics, SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, EDI, WMS, TMS, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Applications, Apps, Implementation, Tech, Hardware, Customer service, client relationships, customer relationships, client growth, maintain clients, account maintenance, build relationships, grow clientele, grow business, RFP, RFQ, generate sales, Analytics, Analyst, Data Analysis, EDI, Data Engineering, Reporting, Systems, Automation, Conversions, Data Visualization, Metrics, ERP, Continuous Improvement, Statistics, Project Planning, Project Deadlines, Budget Management, Vendor Management, PMP, Risk Management, Forecasting, Process Improvement, Analytical, Agile, Executing Plans, Execution Metrics, MS Project, PMP, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC