Our client is a rapidly growing logistics company that offers its
customers a full range of import and export services. Their staff promotes and exhibits the qualities of attention and commitment, as well as immediate follow-up and feedback. Our client's philosophy has earned us a strong clientele because we believe in offering
long-term relationships with their clients through their superior service and competitive rates. Their worldwide network consists of over 96 overseas partners, allowing them to move the freight to and from anywhere in the world. Our client knows no boundaries, providing borderless solutions to suit today's international needs through their network. They offer a range of transportation solutions to accommodate most demands from domestic deliveries to movements throughout the world.
Ocean Import Operations Specialist
The Ocean Import Operations Specialist will manage and track
shipments. They will need to have excellent customer service skills as they will be in charge of communicating with customers and help resolve any problems.
Job Type: Full-time
- Arrival Notice processing & data entry.
- Manage & track shipments on account level basis.
- Ensure safe arrival and delivery of goods to the client.
- Dispatching & scheduling LTL, FTL and expedited shipments.
- Generating Bills of Lading and ensuring accuracy of shipment details.
- Load tracking.
- Closely monitoring shipments consistently.
- Effectively communicating status of loads to all parties involved.
- Follow-up for POD’s.
- Updating software with shipment status and details.
- Update billing as needed.
- Scanning & closing files internally.
- Minimum of 2 Years Domestic and International Experience.
- Must have hazardous cargo handling experience.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency on tasks put before you.
- Strong organizational & communication Skills.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Dedication to quality of work & customer service produced.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Freight Forwarding, International Freight, Domestic Freight, Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Domestic, International, International Shipping, Steamship, Logistics, Customs, Customs Brokerage, Import, Export, Air, Ocean, NVOCC, Ocean Export, Ocean Import, Global Export Shipment, Ocean Freight, Ocean Containers, International, Customs, CTPAT, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC