National Sales Executive (Home Delivery)
City & State:
Sr. Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Outside
Non-Asset (Complex Supply Chain Solutions)
Our client offers a high-speed, white-glove service on a nationwide basis. From their 10 depots, strategically placed around the country, they can deliver customers’ furniture, appliances, and exercise equipment to any home within 1-2 business days. By adding an assembly installation or electronics setup, they can convert any product to a lifestyle item immediately- reducing the possibility of remorse. With their constant communication and efficient scheduling of deliveries, customers are rarely left in the dark. With an exceptional delivery network of highly skilled technicians, customers will never experience less than the Company difference.
National Sales Executive (Home Delivery):
The National Sales Executive (Home Delivery) is responsible for driving new business growth by effectively developing a pipeline of potential customers in conjunction with the ideal customer profile of the business. This is a senior-level Independent Contributor role that will foster communication with the operations team, work closely with their Account Managers and
Customer Service Leads to better understand customer expectations.
- Generate top line revenue and gross profit.
- Responsible for creating and delivering high quality presentations to the customer.
- Aggressively target new business opportunities to reach overall team sales goals.
- Collaborate internally with team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans.
- Work hand-in-hand with the account management group to effectively transition opportunities and relationships to the operations team.
- Apply business and industry knowledge and understand how key factors impact customer’s business strategies and organizational structure to identify and offer sales solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Engage customers and develop value propositions that meet their needs, identify and acquire volume from new customers, increase volume from existing customers, and manage implementation.
- Work with management in accurately forecasting and delivering profitable sales for territory.
- Prior experience in 3PL Business Development
- Prior Home Delivery Expertise & Experience.
- Transferrable Book of Business is a PLUS.
- High level of complexity in understanding and leveraging knowledge to meet business objectives.
- Experience managing bid & negotiation processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of a Customer's organization including C-Level.
- Ability to collaborate internally with all levels of sales resources and other team resources.
- Aggressive, competitive, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic.
This position offers a competitive base salary + commission.