Our client’s goal is to bring transportation in sync with the
world. Our client’s cloud-based transportation sourcing and management platform
powers the most experienced network of shippers, suppliers, retailers, goods recipients, and carriers in the world. Founded in 2000, they help 1,300+ active global shippers and 120,000+ carriers transport goods more efficiently and sustainably than ever before.
This role will lead marketing efforts in the America’s through field
marketing activities, product marketing, and campaign execution.
Full-time/ Work from home
- Responsible for effectively managing all marketing efforts in the America’s region, including campaign management, event coordination, and product marketing.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns in the Americas region across all media channels (web, search, display, social) including set up, content creation, and launch while considering budget, timelines, and tracking effectiveness.
- Organize trade shows, events, client forums, webinars, advertising, and/or email campaigns to drive awareness and generate net-new business.
- Provide search engine optimization including keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing market trends within the Transportation Management and Logistics Procurement industry.
- Support organization’s social media pages and day-to-day social media activities for e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.
- Lead product marketing initiatives for new product introductions, and revamp messaging based on market dynamics.
- Direct agency and/or graphic designer on content and creative requirements.
- 5-8 years’ experience in marketing, communications, PR, or related field (experience in transportation-industry preferred).
- Experience working with Marketing Email Software (preferably Marketo and Outreach), CRM (preferably Microsoft Dynamics), Web Content Management tools (preferably Typo3), Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- Proven marketing campaign experience for a B2B audience and ability to delivery strong, measurable results.
- Examples of content generated to support thought leadership efforts and campaigns (i.e., infographics, case studies, white papers, social media, etc.).
- Proven history of collaboration with sales leadership, global heads of marketing, PR and/or external marketing firms where appropriate (i.e., campaigns, print, advertising, PR, content marketing, research).
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM and PPC.
- Industry / market knowledge – demonstrable knowledge of Transportation Management applications, products, capabilities, and markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Hands-on experience on managing marketing campaigns including Google AdWords, strong working knowledge of Google Analytics.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, EDI, WMS, TMS, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Applications, Apps, Implementation, Tech, Hardware, Analytics, Analyst, Data Analysis, EDI, Data Engineering, Reporting, Systems, Automation, Conversions, Data Visualization, Metrics, ERP, Continuous Improvement, Statistics, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC