Our client is the logistics division of their parent company. They are a privately-held family company that has been in business for over 95 years. Their services include: truckload, flatbed, consolidated, less than truckload, intermodal, expedited and temperature controlled.
Logistics Senior Sales Executive
Our client is looking for dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic sales personnel to join our 3PL team. Our client is actively expanding their 3PL division. As a Senior Sales Executive, your primary responsibility will be to generate revenue through your initiative and development of business opportunities with new customers for both our asset and non-asset transportation solutions. This is a sales opportunity that provides strong earning potential in a fun and energetic (workout room!) work environment. Commissions can be earned from selling both asset and non-asset transportation solutions. If you want to be more than just a number, and have huge growth potential with customer base, then our client’s company is right opportunity for you. They make sure their training programs are hands on for their CRM and TMS software programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Proactively identify, pursue, maintain and convert a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established goals via prospecting, networking and referral activities within the continental U.S.
- Establish relationships with strategic customers with decision making authority and / or influence and convert them to new customers.
- Extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration, as well as identify opportunities for customer growth in new geographic locations, new industries, or with additional products and services.
- Visit customers/prospects when advantageous to enhance relationship selling.
- Analyze and construct personal sales goals, as well as identifying potential issues or patterns and market trends.
- Associates degree.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous FTL sales experience in local, regional and OTR.
- Diverse transportation background selling van, flatbed, and refrigerated modes.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (all programs).
- Ability to learn new software programs and portals easily.
- Have a “get it done" attitude.
- High degree of creativity, intuition, and street smarts.
- Desire to succeed and highly competitive.
- Ability to think quickly and respond positively under pressure.
- Be self-motivated, have a degree of self-management and accountability.
- Excellent problem solving and have the capacity to make fast-paced decisions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills a must.
- Professional, flexible, and caring personality.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Dryvan, Dry Van, Box Trailer, Dry Goods Shipping, Non-Perishable Shipping, Container, Long Haul, Short Haul, Tractor Trailer, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, Refrigerated, Reefer, Temp Controlled, Temperature Controlled, protect from freeze, cold chain, cooling, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC