Logistics Sales Manager
City & State:
Sr. Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Outside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client is a rapidly growing, Minnesota based company providing transportation services and logistics solutions to market leading customers nationwide. They specialize in full service logistics focusing on Temp Controlled Truckload (TL) and LTL, Dry Van, Warehousing and Cross-docking. They focus on exceptional customer service, integrated logistics technology, and a strong passion for providing the most comprehensive options for customers. They pride themselves on a culture and environment that is challenging, supportive, fast-paced, and fun!
Job Type: Full-Time
Logistics Sales Manager:
This individual will be reporting to the Company President.
- Acquisition of new business and revenue generation.
- Build, manage and lead the Sales Team.
- Spearhead all lead generation activities.
- Sales process development and implementation.
- Oversee relationship management with newly acquired business partners.
- Train new employees and continue to improve the inside sales team.
- Implement and carry out strategies and policies to ensure profitability.
- Maintain a high level of both internal and external communication.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, issue management, and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a strong presence and the ability to interact across different departments of an organization.
- Proven expertise in sales and business development.
- Minimum 3 years of sales management experience.
- 3PL experience required.
- MS Office proficiency.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.