Logistics Sales Executive - C2G
City & State:
St. Louis, MO
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Carrier Sales (Brokering/Capacity Management)
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client is committed to delivering excellence in transportation and logistics solutions to all of their customers. Through their unique and vast customer strategies and partner relationships, they have the flexibility to meet any supply chain challenge from truckload, LTL, heavy haul or other specialized transportation services, to intermodal, warehousing, air and ocean freight shipping services.
Logistics Sales Executive - C2G:
This highly motivated individual will grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers utilizing personal contacts, networking, and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships. This role will also work to increase revenues and maximize profitability.
- Draw on unique competencies to demonstrate how the company’s offered services can be beneficial to the customer.
- Analyze and create presentations with experience working with customer service and manage the startup process after the sale.
- Grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers utilizing personal contacts, networking and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships.
- Increase revenues and maximize profitability.
- Strategically match available transportation provider equipment to every available customer load.
- Track all booked loads and resolve any issues that arise.
- Negotiate rates with transportation providers to obtain the best possible rate in the marketplace for each load moved.
- Minimum 2+ years of brokerage sales and operations experience.
- Experience working with various modes of transportation (i.e. truckload, LTL, intermodal, produce, temperature controlled, specialized, over-dimensional).
- Verifiable growth track record.
- Pricing and margin integrity achieved through effective negotiation skills.
- Previous experience creating a carrier following and managing KPI’s (i.e. customer development, profitability, market penetration).
- Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook).
- Excellent communication (i.e. verbal, written, presentations) and follow-up skills.
- High energy, persistent, and results-driven.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, track, trace, negotiate rates, cold calling, load coverage, book loads, freight lanes, delivery, carrier procurement, freight operations, pricing, TMS, RFP, carrier relationship development, load boards, freight broker, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer