Logistics Account Manager
City & State:
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client provides advantaged truckload, LTL and specialized transportation services with a focus on inbound logistics. They begin by working to understand their customer’s business to identify inefficiencies and quantify benefits. They leverage information flows to create advanced visibility, optimize freight, and proactively manage shipping schedules. Their web-based transportation management system simplifies life for their customers and their trading partners. Their experienced team supports customers’ daily operations to maximize supply chain efficiency, reliability and ease of use.
Logistics Account Manager:
This position will assist with load entry and management for each load moving through the system. Candidates will work closely with Sales Representatives and Carrier Sales team to move freight daily. Ideal candidates must have experience in a Brokerage or Transportation environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accountable for overall customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships throughout the customer organization from Senior Executives to Hourly Personnel.
- Maintain business by constant contact and follow-up.
- Take orders from customers and enter into the system.
- Communicate customer orders to vendors, carriers, and partners.
- Track orders and communicate any issues to customers or final consignee.
- Build loads and schedule appointments.
- Research and resolve OS&D (Overage, Shortage, Damage) incidents, billing discrepancies and claims.
- 1-2 years of Third Party Logistics Experience.
- Related experience in Domestic OTR Freight.
- 4-year Degree preferred.
This position offers a competitive base salary.