Our client is the Nation's Most Progressive Family Owned logistics company. From their founding in 1850 to today, they are currently in sixth and seventh-generation ownership. Their passion is finding solutions for their customers through their various services. From warehousing both contract and public, freight brokerage, packaging, kitting, drayage, and trucking, all of which are customizable and technology-driven. Their 170+ years of logistics experience have proven that they are not merely a vendor for your company – they are an extension of your team with a clear understanding of our responsibility to replicate your organization's strategic business goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Logistics Account Executive
This role will get to help build processes, identify targets, close opportunities and expand customer revenue.
- Initiate, develop, and grow relationships with shippers at third-party logistics brokerage.
- Responsible for daily, results-focused sales calls.
- Rely on experienced Logistics Coordinators to cover the loads after your book of business has been obtained.
- 1 or more years of sales experience in a distribution or logistics role.
- Strong communication, networking, tactical and creative skills to succeed in developing new business opportunities.
- Must be self-motivated with a customer service drive and good problem-solving skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Dryvan, Dry Van, Box Trailer, Dry Goods Shipping, Non-Perishable Shipping, Container, Long Haul, Short Haul, Tractor Trailer, Expedite, Just in time, just-in-time, last minute, package delivery, last-mile, team drivers, sprinter van, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, Refrigerated, Reefer, Temp Controlled, Temperature Controlled, protect from freeze, cold chain, cooling, Intermodal, Drayage, Container Shipment, Container, Port Drayage, International Shipment, Port, Cargo, Rail, Domestic, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC